<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第13集>>
-
1. Oh, if we had any intention of that,you never would have left Guantanamo.
如果我们是那个意思,你就不可能离开关塔那摩。
-
2. Nor would I be here.
我也不会来这儿。
-
3. Where is here?
这是哪里。
-
4. Virginia, in a government safe house.
弗吉尼亚州 政府安全屋。
-
5. And why you?
为什么你来。
-
6. Out of respect... for the gravity of this situation.
出于尊敬 由于事情重大。
-
7. I think your intention is to humiliate me.
我觉得你是想羞辱我。
-
8. You've been properly clothed, offered food.
我给你提供了衣服 食物。
-
9. How are we humiliating you?
怎么羞辱你了。
-
10. I'm sitting across from a woman.
我坐在一个女人对面。