<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第02集>>
-
1. I underestimated you. I did.
我低估了你 真的。
-
2. When you were acting president, my faith was less than full.
你当代总统时 我对你信心不足。
-
3. But now, I understand the terrible box you were in, the forces--
但现在我能理解你当时的困境和压力...。
-
4. Cathy, I'm gonna... I'm gonna stop you.
凯茜 我得...打断你。
-
5. I honestly don't know what you're talking about.
我真的不知道你在说些什么。
-
6. Are you telling me your plan
你是说你的计划是要。
-
7. is just to phone it in until January 20th?
装作若无其事直到1月20日总统就职吗。
-
8. Come on, Donald. What's happened to you?
唐纳德 你是怎么回事。
-
9. Back in the day,you and Marjorie were at
想当初,你和玛乔莉总是站在。
-
10. the forefront of every progressive cause,literally fighting the good fight.
所有进步革新的最前线,真正地为善而战。