<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第03集>>
-
1. Okay. See you in Gettysburg.
好 葛底斯堡见。
-
2. You're saying it doesn't matter
你是说 要是安德伍德。
-
3. if Underwood knew about pay-for-play?
知道贿赂的事也没关系。
-
4. Well, I'm saying it's bad either way.
我是说 那无论如何都不好。
-
5. He either stole the presidency from his own party,or he was vice president in a corrupt administration.
他要么是从他自己党派的人那儿偷来了总统之位,要么是在腐败的政府中做副总统。
-
6. But it's important that we let the committee do its job.
但我们应该让委员会做好本职工作。
-
7. So thanks for your call, Annie.
感谢你的来电 安妮。
-
8. Arthur Capo from Del Rey Beach, Hawaii. Arthur, how you doing?
夏威夷德拉海滩的亚瑟·卡波 亚瑟 你好吗。
-
9. Why did they want to talk to you?
他们为什么想跟你说话。
-
10. I'm sorry, who? Uh, what's your question, Arthur?
抱歉 谁 你的问题是什么 亚瑟。