返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第5季 第05集>>

  • 1. You gambled and you lost.
    你赌了一把 但输了。
  • 2. Actually, my bloc gained seats more than eight weeks ago.
    其实 跟八周前比 我党团席位增多了。
  • 3. Which I suspect is why I'm here.
    我猜你就是为这事找我。
  • 4. Don't overestimate your position.
    别高估了你的位置。
  • 5. Or underestimate mine.
    或是低估了我。
  • 6. You still haven't been elected president, sir.
    你还没当选总统呢 先生。
  • 7. Yeah, but the presidency won't matter
    是啊 但如果党派背弃了你。
  • 8. once the party turns its back on you, will it?
    总统之职就无所谓了吧。
  • 9. When Bob Birch puts all the rest of your sheep in line,you'll be begging to come in from the cold.
    等鲍勃·博奇教训好了你其他的绵羊,你会求着从冷宫出来。
  • 10. And two years from now, you'll be back in Phoenix
    两年后 你会回到凤凰城。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 73 Previous Next