返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 纸牌屋 第5季 第06集>>

  • 1. And you're a steady hand, which, again, the country needs.
    你是个稳重的人 国家需要这种人。
  • 2. - I'm not gonna be Conway's patsy. - No, you're not.
    -我不想当康威的替罪羊 -你不会的。
  • 3. He's a difficult man to be around.
    他是个难相处的人。
  • 4. It's over. It's over.
    已经结束了。
  • 5. The process chose Claire Underwood.
    宪法程序选择了克莱尔·安德伍德。
  • 6. We'll get there.
    我们会有办法的。
  • 7. You'll be called vice president,but you will be, de facto, something more.
    你会被称为副总统,但实际上 你不仅于此。
  • 8. What were you doing there?
    你去那儿做什么。
  • 9. I asked Seth Grayson about Lisa Williams.
    我去问赛斯·格雷森关于丽萨·威廉姆斯的事。
  • 10. Why the hell did you think that was an appropriate thing to do?
    你为什么会认为可以这么做。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 76 Previous Next