<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第09集>>
-
1. The general talked about killing the president.
将军竟然说要杀死总统。
-
2. That, along with Conway's outburst on the plane--
再加上康威在飞机上的爆发。
-
3. That sounds worse than it was.
这么说好像夸大了实际情况。
-
4. No, that sounds exactly as bad as it was.
不 实际情况就是这么严重。
-
5. What's surprising to me is...
让我觉得惊讶的是。
-
6. the campaign couldn't get their hands around this.
选举团队竟然应对不过来。
-
7. I mean, Harry Marshall is as good as they come, but--
哈里·马歇尔已经很厉害了。
-
8. First they denied, and then they equivocated--
他们先是否认 紧接着又模棱两可。
-
9. I mean, that's just, like, ridiculous.
这简直太荒唐了。
-
10. You just come out,"I apologize. We misspoke."
你站出来,"我道歉 我们说错话了"。