<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. Oh, to the public, you were the First Lady,sitting vigil by your husband's bed.
对大众而言 你当时是第一夫人,正不眠不休地守在丈夫的床边。
-
2. So, actually, all of this happened under Donald Blythe's watch.
所以这都是在唐纳德·布莱斯的监管下发生的。
-
3. I'm sorry if you think I overstepped.
如果你们觉得我越界了 很抱歉。
-
4. I was trying to protect you.
我是想保护你们。
-
5. He did the right thing.
他做了正确的事。
-
6. Oh, I don't mind what he did.
我不介意他做了什么。
-
7. I mind the way he did it.
我介意的是他做事的方式。
-
8. - LeAnn... - Madam Vice President.
-莉安 -副总统女士。
-
9. I'm sorry my schedule is so full.
抱歉 我的行程太满了。
-
10. No, I completely understand,with everything that you're dealing with.
没关系 我非常理解,毕竟你要处理那么多事。