<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. I'm sorry for being so insistent,but I thought you should
抱歉我这么固执,但我觉得应该让你知道。
-
2. know that Jane Davis came after me yesterday.
简·戴维斯昨天来找我了。
-
3. Came after you?
找你。
-
4. She wanted me to work for her. I didn't know if you knew.
她想让我去为她工作 不知你是否知情。
-
5. In what capacity?
为她做哪方面的工作。
-
6. That, I'm not clear on, but it...
这点我还不确定 不过。
-
7. She wanted information about Aidan Macallan.
她想要关于艾丹·麦卡伦的信息。
-
8. I hope you know I would never say a word.
希望你知道我绝不会透漏一个字。
-
9. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
谢谢你让我知道这些。
-
10. Ma'am, I was hoping we could discuss my future.
女士 我希望能讨论一下我的前途。