<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第12集>>
-
1. You never talk shop at the table.
你从不在牌桌上谈公事。
-
2. It's always when you're cashing out.
总是提款的时候才说。
-
3. Well, my mother raised me well.
我妈妈教得好。
-
4. The numbers are getting harder and harder for the senator.
数字让参议员越来越难做了。
-
5. - Why is that? - The money and the calls coming in.
-为什么 -资金流入 电话打来。
-
6. One number goes down, and the other one goes up.
一个数字减少 另一个就增多。
-
7. The senator's feeling the heat, from where?
参议员受到了压力 来自哪里。
-
8. Why don't you come in later. We can talk about it then.
你回头再来吧 我们到时谈。
-
9. No, no, no. Wait a minute.
不不 等一下。
-
10. Danny... I'm counting on his vote.
丹尼 我指着他的票呢。