<< 纸牌屋 第5季 第13集>>
-
1. the most important single human trait.
是人类最为重要的特性。
-
2. I've always told myself that everything I did was for her.
我总是告诉我自己 我做的一切都是为了她。
-
3. But maybe it wasn't. Maybe I love power more.
但也许并不是 也许我更爱权力。
-
4. For you, and for any dear to you,I would do anything.
为你们 和你们关爱的人,我愿做任何事。
-
5. If my career were of that better kind
要是我事业条件较优。
-
6. that there was any opportunity or capacity to sacrifice in it,I would embrace any sacrifice for you and for those dear to you.
有做出牺牲的机会或是能力,我愿抓住一切机会 为你和你珍爱的人牺牲。
-
7. Try to hold me in your mind, at some quiet times,as ardent and sincere in this one thing.
在安静的时候 请记得我,我这番话既热情又真挚。
-
8. The time will come,the time will not be long in coming,when new ties will be formed about you.
那一天终会到来,那一天已经不远,你将建立起新的关系。
-
9. The ties that will bind you yet more tenderly and strongly
那关系将会更加温情而有力地把你。
-
10. to the home you so adorn.
跟你悉心经营的家连结在一起。