<< 纸牌屋 第6季 第2.Chapter.67集>>
-
1. That's none of your goddamn business, Marcus.
那不关你的事 马可斯。
-
2. - Recoil? Is that the word you used? - Yeah,that's what I see.
-抽手 你是这么说的吗 -是啊,我看就是这样。
-
3. - Are you kidding me? - No.
-开玩笑吗 -不是。
-
4. Are we really gonna waste time
我们真要浪费时间。
-
5. dissecting a gesture between two women?
剖析两个女人之间的一个手势吗。
-
6. Nora's right. I was there.
诺拉说得对 我当时在场。
-
7. There wasn't a recoil.
没有什么抽手。
-
8. I gotta agree with Tom here.
我同意汤姆的话。
-
9. For me, it's Annette Shepherd sort of manhandling the president
我觉得安奈特·谢泼德是想硬拉着总统。
-
10. as a sign of victory, and then I detect a flinch.
摆出胜利姿态 然后我看到她惊了一下。