<< 纸牌屋 第6季 第3.Chapter.68集>>
-
1. Have you ever seen the Baathist playbook?
你看过复兴社会党的行动手册吗。
-
2. It was inspired by American intelligence agencies.
是受了美国情报部门的启发。
-
3. Sometimes, you need to be an insurgent in your own country.
有时候你得在自己国家里搞叛乱。
-
4. Well, that's interesting. Because presently,I'm meeting with a member of a known terrorist organization.
有意思 因为我正在,跟一位已知恐怖组织成员见面呢。
-
5. Pardon me. But I'm a lawyer.
不好意思 我是个律师。
-
6. If you allow American corporate interests
如果你纵容美国企业势力。
-
7. to cut ICO out of Syria's future--
斩断哈里发国在叙利亚的未来...。
-
8. Are you about to threaten me, Mr. Nasser?
你是要威胁我吗 纳泽先生。
-
9. No, but we all know what ICO is capable of.
不是 但我们都清楚哈里发国能做出什么事来。
-
10. I'm merely conveying a message from one of my clients.
我只是在替我的一位委托人传话。