返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第6季 第8.Chapter.73集>>

  • 1. I don't know if he did it for his sake or mine,but he never told me a thing.
    我不知道他那么做是为我还是为自己,但他从未告诉我任何事。
  • 2. Ma'am, in United States v. Nixon--
    女士 在美国诉尼克松案中。
  • 3. I swear on his unborn child.
    我以他未出世的孩子发誓。
  • 4. Well, there's no doubt that there's areas of the company
    当然了 公司的部分领域。
  • 5. she's not quite as well versed in.
    她并不是很擅长。
  • 6. Partly my fault, our--
    这我有责任。
  • 7. Our father didn't believe in succession.
    我们的父亲不相信继承。
  • 8. Are you saying you don't think your sister deserves--
    你是说你觉得你姐姐有权...。
  • 9. No. That's not what I'm saying.
    不是 我不是那个意思。
  • 10. If anything, when I talk about succession,I'm talking about this presidency.
    其实 说到继承,我想说的是总统之位。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next