返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第6季 第8.Chapter.73集>>

  • 1. It was posted as you were speaking.
    是在你讲话时发表的。
  • 2. The headline reads,"Former President Underwood excluded his wife from his will."
    标题是,《前总统安德伍德将妻子剔出遗嘱》。
  • 3. Would you care to comment?
    可以评论一下吗。
  • 4. Well, I can't comment on what I haven't seen. Thank you.
    我还没看过的东西 无法作出评论 谢谢。
  • 5. The source named in the piece is Douglas Stamper.
    文章中提到的线人是道格拉斯·斯坦普。
  • 6. I have known Douglas
    二十多年前 自从道格拉斯。
  • 7. since he became my husband's right hand man over 20 years ago.
    成为我丈夫的左右手 我就认识他了。
  • 8. And it is no secret that he's been having a difficult time lately.
    他最近饱受折磨 这不是什么秘密。
  • 9. Emotionally, above all else.
    最主要的是情绪方面。
  • 10. And when I pardoned him months ago, it was based on compassion.
    我几个月前赦免他 是出于怜悯。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next