<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第01集>>
-
1. until it gleamed with perfection.
直至完美。
-
2. That's why it was so astonishing when
这就是为什么。
-
3. I decided to go to my hallway closet
当我走向走廊的壁橱。
-
4. and retrieve a revolver
拿出从没用过的左轮手枪时。
-
5. that had never been used.
会如此令人震惊了。
-
6. My body was discovered by my neighbor,Mrs. Martha Huber,who'd been startled by a strange popping sound.
第一个发现我尸体的是,我的邻居玛莎·胡博太太,她被这突如其来的声音吓了一跳。
-
7. Her curiosity aroused, Mrs. Huber tried to think of a reason
受好奇心驱使 她想到一个。
-
8. for dropping in on me unannounced.
不请自来的理由。
-
9. After some initial hesitation,she decided to return the blender she
片刻犹豫之后,她决定把半年前。
-
10. had borrowed from me six months before.
借去的搅拌机还给我。