<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第01集>>
-
1. It's my neighbor. I think she's been shot.
我的邻居 她被枪击了。
-
2. There's blood everywhere.
地上全是血。
-
3. Yes, you've got to send an ambulance.
是的 快派救护车过来。
-
4. You've got to send one right now.
赶快。
-
5. And, for a moment,Mrs. Huber stood motionless in her kitchen,grief-stricken by this senseless tragedy.
然后 有那么一会,胡博太太静静地站在厨房里,陷入了深深的悲伤。
-
6. But only for a moment.
但 仅数秒而已。
-
7. If there was one thing Mrs. Huber was known for,it was her ability to look on the bright side.
如果说胡博太太有什么优点,那就是凡事她都往积极的一面去想。
-
8. Desperate Housewives S01E01
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第一集。
-
9. I was laid to rest on a Monday.
我的葬礼在星期一。
-
10. After the funeral, all the residents of Wisteria Lane
葬礼结束后 紫藤郡的邻居们。