返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第01集>>

  • 1. Why not? At the Donahue party,everyone was talking mutual funds.
    怎么会呢 在唐纳修的宴会上,每个人都在谈论公共基金。
  • 2. You found a way to mentioned you slept with
    而你却想方设法告诉大家你跟扬基队。
  • 3. half the Yankee outfield.
    一半的外场手上过床。
  • 4. I'm telling you, it came up in the context of the conversation.
    我再说一次 当时大家就是谈的这些。
  • 5. Hey, people are starting to stare.
    人们在看我们了。
  • 6. Can you keep your voice down, please?
    你能小点声吗。
  • 7. Absolutely. We wouldn't want
    当然了 我们可不愿意。
  • 8. them to think we're not happy.
    被别人发现我们不愉快。
  • 9. Bree Van De Kamp, who lives next door,brought baskets of muffins she baked from scratch.
    住在隔壁的布里·范德坎普,带了两篮她亲手烤制的松饼。
  • 10. Bree was known for her cooking,and for making her own clothes,and for doing her own gardening,and for re-upholstering her own furniture.
    布里擅长烹饪,自己缝纫做衣,亲手打理花园,甚至自己翻新家具。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 64 Previous Next