返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第01集>>

  • 1. Gabrielle liked her paella piping hot.
    加布丽尔喜欢热腾腾的炒饭。
  • 2. However, her relationship with her
    然而 她和丈夫的关系。
  • 3. husband was considerably cooler.
    却日益冷淡。
  • 4. If you talk to Al Mason at this thing,I want you to casually mention
    你跟艾尔·梅森聊天时,不妨顺便透露下。
  • 5. how much I paid for your necklace.
    你项链的价钱。
  • 6. Why not pin the receipt to my chest?
    干脆在我胸前贴上标签好了。
  • 7. He let me know how much he paid
    他故意告诉我 他为他老婆的。
  • 8. for his wife's convertible.
    敞篷车花了多少钱。
  • 9. Look, just work it into the conversation.
    不经意提到就好。
  • 10. There's no way I can just work that in, Carlos.
    卡洛斯 我做不到很随意地插话。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 64 Previous Next