返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第05集>>

  • 1. So you want me to lie? - Yeah.
    你想让我撒谎 -是啊。
  • 2. I thought that was understood.
    我以为你会理解的。
  • 3. I'm very well respected at Barcliff,and my word won't be good there any more.
    我在巴克利很受尊重,如果引荐了他们 我的话以后就没分量了。
  • 4. Yes, but by the time they realize
    但是等他们意识到。
  • 5. their mistake, we'll be in.
    这个错误时 我们已经入学了。
  • 6. You're not having any more kids. What do you care?
    你不会再生孩子了 还担心什么呢。
  • 7. I had hoped some day to
    我还想着有一天。
  • 8. get my grandchildren into Barcliff.
    让我孙子进巴克利呢。
  • 9. But I suppose that doesn't matter to you, does it?
    我想你不会介意的吧。
  • 10. It really doesn't.
    真没什么关系。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next