返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第05集>>

  • 1. And then I suddenly remembered that when I was working
    接着我想起我工作的时候。
  • 2. I made a little more than you.
    赚得比你要多一些。
  • 3. What are you doing?
    这是什么意思。
  • 4. You tossed out that little sacrifice comment a while ago.
    你之前提到要有所牺牲。
  • 5. It occurred to me, I've made
    在我看来 过去的6年。
  • 6. sacrifices over the past six years.
    都是我在作出牺牲。
  • 7. I gave up my career.
    甚至放弃了我的事业。
  • 8. If another sacrifice has to be made,I think it's your turn on the man go round.
    如果这次有人得牺牲,我想应该轮到你了。
  • 9. Lynette? - So if I went back to work,you could stay home and take care of the kids.
    勒奈特 -所以如果我重返职场,由你待在家里照顾孩子。
  • 10. I can't be with the kids all day. I'd lose my mind.
    我没法和孩子待上一整天 我会疯的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next