<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. Sure. They play oak trees.
当然 他们扮演橡树。
-
2. I have to deal with the drama behind the scenes.
我还得在台下跟妈妈们斗智斗勇。
-
3. Oh, I take it you've met Maisy Gibbons?
我猜你见到梅茜·吉本斯了。
-
4. She's a total nightmare.
她太难对付了。
-
5. I guess I shouldn't have challenged her. - Oh, dear.
我真不该跟她顶嘴的 -亲爱的。
-
6. Because now no one on the play committee wants to talk to me.
现在演出筹备会的人都不愿搭理我了。
-
7. Maisy does love to rule her little kingdom.
梅茜是挺爱作威作福的。
-
8. Hasn't changed since girl scouts.
从女童子军那时候起就这样。
-
9. Girls smile at you to your face
女生表面对你微笑。
-
10. and then behind your back, make fun of you 'cause
然后在背地里嘲笑。