<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. Your sorry ass. We're throwin' down.
你那些没事找事的故意刁难。
-
2. You are crazy. - Just being practical.
你疯了吧 -实话实说。
-
3. Isn't it better to settle this once in fraw
不如我们现在就来打一架。
-
4. rather than endure all this Alpha-Mom crap
省得孩子毕业之前我都要。
-
5. until our kids graduate?
忙得像陀螺一样。
-
6. Come on. I'll even let you take the first shot.
来吧 你先出招。
-
7. I don't have time for this.
我没时间和你玩这些。
-
8. Yeah, I didn't think so.
我可不这么认为。
-
9. And just so you know, next spring,when we do Bambi,his mother's gonna take a slug to the heart
通知你一下 明年春天,我们的孩子来演小鹿斑比的时候,他们的妈妈将要一决雌雄。
-
10. and you're gonna like it.
你会乐在其中的。