<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. Carlos, don't be stupit with that.
别傻了 卡洛斯。
-
2. A guy she talks to in public
能和她在大庭广众下聊天的人。
-
3. isn't someone you're gonna worry about.
你肯定不用担心。
-
4. So it's someone that she doesn't talk to.
所以是她根本不搭理的人。
-
5. What I have to do, beat up every guy in town?
难道我要把镇上的每个男人都揍一顿吗。
-
6. Marriage takes work.
婚姻需要经营。
-
7. I'm not surprise that he's playing it close to the vest.
保罗会隐瞒真相一点都不奇怪。
-
8. Paul knows we're onto him.
他知道我们在怀疑他。
-
9. Zach said Mary Alice killed herself
扎克说因为他做了什么不好的事。
-
10. because of something he'd done. Something bad.
玛丽·艾莉丝才自杀的。