返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第11集>>

  • 1. In a couple of weeks, I'm going to be screwed.
    再过几个礼拜 我就完蛋了。
  • 2. Why don't you hock some jewelry?
    你怎么不拿些珠宝去典当呢。
  • 3. There's a lot of stuff you never wear
    有很多首饰你从来不戴。
  • 4. and most of it's ugly.
    而且大部分都很难看。
  • 5. Don't you have a toilet to scrub?
    你怎么还不去刷厕所。
  • 6. God, I'm just so angry with Carlos.
    上帝 卡洛斯太气人了。
  • 7. What was he thinking, exporting goods made from slave labor?
    他想什么呢 居然出口奴役生产的商品。
  • 8. Why couldn't he have embezzled
    他就不能像其他那些白领罪犯那样。
  • 9. like other white-collar criminals?
    挪用点公款什么的。
  • 10. All the justice department wants is
    司法部只是想要。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next