<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第11集>>
-
1. I think I'll take my chances.
我想我会把握好机会的。
-
2. Sort of like you did on those high notes.
就像你处理那些高音一样。
-
3. I'm gonna get us two more. - That's a great idea.
我再去拿两杯来 -好主意。
-
4. So that Mike, seems pretty even-keeled.
那个麦克 挺有魅力的。
-
5. Yeah. He's a great guy.
是啊 他人超棒。
-
6. But, you know, I mean, he's a little buster brown.
但是他有点巴斯特·布朗的感觉。
-
7. Don't you worry you'll get bored?
你难道不会觉得闷吗。
-
8. Thanks for your concern. Karl. I'm fine.
多谢关心 卡尔 我很好。
-
9. Go figure. Even though our marriage
好好想想 尽管我俩的婚姻。
-
10. was crazy at times, it never got dull.
有时候有点令人抓狂 但从不会无聊。