<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第11集>>
-
1. It was nothing, really.
不算什么 真的。
-
2. Basically, we both got plastered on eggnog
简单说 我俩都爱喝蛋奶酒。
-
3. and we found ourselves standing under the mistletoe,and we were like, "Ok, so what do we do now?"
碰巧一起站在槲寄生下面,我们就说"好吧 那现在我们干吗"。
-
4. So I smiled and he smiled
接着我笑了 他也笑了。
-
5. and then Karl reached over and started feeling me up.
接着卡尔就过来开始挑逗我。
-
6. Susie, that's not how it happened. - Come on. You're up.
苏苏 不是这样的 -到你了。
-
7. This is... it's so silly. Susie...
这真是太傻了 苏苏。
-
8. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Susan Mayer.
女士们先生们 欢迎苏珊·梅尔。
-
9. *start spreading the news
散布着消息吧*。
-
10. *I'm leaving today
今天我将离开*。