返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第12集>>

  • 1. Previously on Desperate Housewives
    《绝望主妇》前情提要。
  • 2. These are nice people. - My money says one of 'em isn't.
    他们都是好人 -据我所知有一个不是。
  • 3. How creepy is Mrs. Huber's sister?
    胡博太太的姐姐真是古怪。
  • 4. Promises were made.
    有人许下诺言。
  • 5. I'm going to find out exactly what happened to her.
    我一定会调查清楚她出了什么事。
  • 6. Marriages came undone. - We are starting a family.
    婚姻破灭 -我们打算生儿育女。
  • 7. We're not negotiating my uterus.
    我的子宫可没得商量。
  • 8. Would you go out to dinner with me? - Like a date?
    你愿意和我共进晚餐吗 -是约会吗。
  • 9. A date? - And the truth...
    约会 -而真相。
  • 10. You burned your rival's house down. - ...was denied.
    你烧了你情敌的房子 -没人承认。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 61 Previous Next