<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第12集>>
-
1. I'm hoping her journals will provide some insight.
但愿她的日记能提供点线索。
-
2. Journals? - Yes. Martha kept them for years.
日记 -是啊 玛莎一直写日记。
-
3. Oh. So she must have written a lot of things in them?
那她应该记了不少东西吧。
-
4. Every mundane detail of her life.
她会记下生活中每一个细节。
-
5. And everyone else's, for that matter.
当然还包括其他人的。
-
6. The police want to see them,but I'm stalling them
警察想看这些日记,不过我在拖延时间。
-
7. till I have a chance to read through them myself.
打算等我抽空看完了再给他们。
-
8. Wouldn't want any embarrassing family secrets getting out.
我可不能让什么家丑外扬啊。
-
9. That's smart. That's good. That's good to hear.
考虑真周到 很好。
-
10. I am so screwed. - Mom, calm down.
我完蛋了 -妈妈 冷静点。