<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第12集>>
-
1. That's why you're going to grovel at her feet
所以呢 你得先拜倒在她脚下。
-
2. and beg forgiveness.
祈求她的原谅。
-
3. That's right. You're gonna have to suck up to Edie Britt.
没错 你要讨伊迪·布利特的欢心。
-
4. Hey, Mike. As you can probably see by now,I took back my money
麦克 你应该已经发现,我把我的钱都拿走了。
-
5. and what little information
还有你从邻居那。
-
6. you managed to dig up on your neighbors.
挖到的一点点信息。
-
7. Your replacement's gonna need it.
替代你的人会需要的。
-
8. Pack up and move on with your life.
收拾收拾继续你自己的生活吧。
-
9. Sorry for the mess.
抱歉搞得乱七八糟。
-
10. We're here! Ten minutes early.
我们来了 早到了十分钟。