<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第12集>>
-
1. No. You promised. No babies.
不行 你答应过的 不要孩子。
-
2. Things change. - Yeah, I know.
世事总会变化的 -是 我知道。
-
3. The feds towed away my Maserati,my husband is a felon,and I spend my days getting groped
联调局拖走了我的玛莎拉蒂,我丈夫是个罪犯,我还得在展销会上。
-
4. by fat tractor salesmen at trade shows.
被卖拖拉机的胖子吃豆腐。
-
5. I am well aware things change!
世事无常 我再了解不过了。
-
6. A baby is solid, a constant.
孩子可是有形的 永恒的。
-
7. Who's gonna change diapers
那你在联邦监狱务劳的时候。
-
8. when you're pumping iron in a federal prison? Huh?
谁来给孩子换尿布。
-
9. I like my lifestyle and I don't want you to kill it.
我喜欢我的生活 不能让你毁了它。
-
10. Well, look around. Gabriell. It's already dead.
看看周围吧 加布丽尔 它已经毁了。