<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. Hardly? How about never?
几乎 我永远都不会去。
-
2. Fine. When I move out,I'm gonna use your good china
无所谓 等我搬出去之后,我要用你那些精美的瓷器。
-
3. for takeout food. Yeah pizza, spare ribs.
来放外卖 例如比萨和肋排。
-
4. You know what, at our next settlement talks,I plan on asking for your golf clubs.
下次的协商会面时,我打算要你的高尔夫球杆。
-
5. Isn't divorce fun?
离婚很好玩吧。
-
6. It's time for your heart medication.
吃心脏病药的时间到了。
-
7. You know I meant what I said at that meeting.
会面时我所说的一切都是认真的。
-
8. I will fire my lawyer tomorrow.
我明天就会解雇我的律师。
-
9. Just give me the word. - Sweetie, I think it's too late.
只要你一句话 -亲爱的 太迟了。
-
10. Why? - Because you were unfaithful.
为什么 -因为你对我不忠。