<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. where Rex gave a speech.
雷克斯在那场座谈会上发表了演说。
-
2. And I went up to him afterward and introduced myself,told him I agreed with his stance on the death penalty.
演讲结束后 我走到他面前做自我介绍,告诉他我同意他对死刑的看法。
-
3. He took me out to a diner and, uh...
他带我出去吃饭。
-
4. We stayed up 'til two in the morning,talking about big government,gun control, and illegal immigration.
我们一起谈到凌晨2点,我们探讨大政府的问题,枪械管制和非法移民。
-
5. Uh, it was just... It was just such a magical night.
那天晚上 一切都如同梦境般奇妙。
-
6. And I knew by the time he got me back to my dorm,that one day I was gonna be Mrs. Rex van de kamp.
那天他送我回宿舍之后 我就知道,终有一天我会成为雷克斯·范德坎普太太。
-
7. And even now, after the betrayal,I know that we're supposed to be together.
即使现在他背叛了我,我仍觉得我们是命中注定的一对。
-
8. But I don't know how I can be with
但我不知道该怎么和一个。
-
9. someone I don't trust.
我不信任的人在一起。
-
10. So, what are you gonna do?
那么 你会怎么做。