<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. I don't know. It happens a little bit at a time.
我也不知道 这种事偶尔就会发生的。
-
2. Years go by, the kids burn you out,I'm on the road so much,we just drifted apart. It's complicated.
年复一年 我被孩子们搞得精疲力尽,而且我又经常出差,我们之间的感情渐渐淡薄了 这很复杂。
-
3. It's not complicated. It's completely irresponsible.
并不复杂 你根本就是不负责任。
-
4. For years, I have stayed married to a woman I don't love,because I made a vow to god.
我和我不爱的女人维持了多年的婚姻关系,就是因为我向上帝发过誓。
-
5. So don't talk to me about responsibilities.
所以别和我说什么责任。
-
6. So you take on this that you're the victim?
所以你认为自己是个受害者吗。
-
7. I can see that we're just going to have to agree to disagree.
我想我们双方都该各自保留意见。
-
8. We're not done here.
我们还没谈完呢。
-
9. Yeah, we are. 'cause my sex life
我们谈完了 因为我的性生活。
-
10. is my own business, not yours.
是我的私事 与你无关。