<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. Ok. Get it off your chest.
好 敞开说吧。
-
2. You knew he was having a affair and it didn't bother you.
你知道他有外遇 却没觉得有什么大不了的。
-
3. And that worries me because if you can condone something like that,then what's gonna happen when you've been on the road for 40 years?
这让我担心 如果你能容忍这种事,那这样下去 40年之后你会是什么样。
-
4. Lynette, I'm not my father.
勒奈特 我不是我父亲。
-
5. I know. Of course. You're not your father.
我知道 你当然不是你父亲。
-
6. And just so we're absolutely clear,I am definitely not your mother.
那么就很明确了,我也绝对不是你母亲。
-
7. Because if you ever betray me, I will leave you.
因为如果你背叛了我 我就会离开你。
-
8. I will take the kids, and you will never see any of us again.
我会把孩子带走 你永远都不会再见到我们。
-
9. Glad to get that off my chest. Thank you. I love you.
都说出来了真不错 谢谢你 我爱你。
-
10. Couldn't sleep, huh? - No.
睡不着 -是的。