<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. Oh, no. No, no, no. It's not the money.
不不 不是 跟钱无关。
-
2. It's just, uh, Carlos and I are trying to prioritize
是因为 卡洛斯和我要排一下。
-
3. some little things we need to do around the house.
修整这所房子的顺序。
-
4. All right and, uh, you don't consider
没问题 但你们不觉得。
-
5. sewage backing up in the house a priority?
污水逆流问题应该列在首位吗。
-
6. It's definitely on the short list.
我们肯定会优先考虑它的。
-
7. I'm kind of surprised you called me
你打电话给我的时候我有点吃惊。
-
8. Why? - Well, um, ever since my arrest,nobody around here seems to want to have much to do with me.
为什么 -自从我被放出来后,大家似乎都不愿跟我扯上关系。
-
9. Innocent until proven guilty, my man.
被证实有罪前都是无辜的 朋友。
-
10. Hope he's more innocent than you are.
我希望他比你无辜点。