<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. Yeah, that's sewage.
好吧 的确是污水。
-
2. So, uh, Mike, the suspense is killing us.
麦克 别卖关子了。
-
3. Why don't you just tell us the bad news?
赶快告诉我们坏消息是什么吧。
-
4. Well, your outtake pipe's completely corroded.
你们的水管全腐烂了。
-
5. That's why it collapsed.
所以导致污水泛上来。
-
6. I'm going to have to tear it out and repipe the whole system.
得把它们都拆掉然后重装管道系统。
-
7. And how much is this gonna cost?
那要花多少钱。
-
8. I'll do the job for you at cost,but you're still looking at 6, 7 grand, minimum.
我只收你们成本价,可你们还是要准备至少6到7千块。
-
9. Ok, we'll let you know.
好的 我们商量下再告诉你。
-
10. Look, um... If money's an issue...
如果是钱的问题。