<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. Well! That's gonna cost you extra.
那可需要附加费用。
-
2. Maisy Gibbons, you're under arrest for solicitation.
梅茜·吉本斯 你因卖淫被捕了。
-
3. What? - Please place your hands on the bed.
什么 -请把双手放在床上。
-
4. I'm sorry I'm -- I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. Now.
不好意思 我要你马上离开。
-
5. Hey! Get off me!
放开我。
-
6. This is entrapment. You all are making a gigantic mistake.
这是陷害 你们会铸成大错的。
-
7. Yeah, yeah. Hey, fellas, here's one for your memoirs.
是啊 伙计 你可以写进笔录里。
-
8. No! No, don't you touch me! You... Get your hands off me!
不 别碰我 把手拿开。
-
9. Take it easy, Mrs Gibbons.
放松点 吉本斯夫人。
-
10. Yes, the scandalous arrest of Maisy Gibbons
没错 梅茜·吉本斯被捕的丑闻。