<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. would soon prove to be the shot heard round the world.
好似一声惊雷 很快就响彻世界了。
-
2. Desperate Housewives S01E16
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第十六集。
-
3. Don't you put me in here.
你们居然敢把我弄进来。
-
4. It is often said that good news travels fast.
人们总说好事传千里。
-
5. But as every housewife knows,bad news moves quite a bit faster.
不过每个主妇都清楚,坏事传万里。
-
6. Tish? You are not going to believe this.
蒂什 你绝对不会相信这个。
-
7. Maisy Gibbons was arrested.
梅茜·吉本斯被捕了。
-
8. You cannot be serious! - Did you hear about Maisy?
你开玩笑吧 -听说梅茜的事了吗。
-
9. Maisy Gibbons running in handcuffs?
梅茜·吉本斯被铐着手铐带走了。
-
10. I'd have killed to see that!
我居然没亲眼看到。