<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第16集>>
-
1. If we could find out who really killed her,wouldn't that be worth the risk?
如果我们能查出谁杀了她,难道不值得为此冒险吗。
-
2. Have a nice evening. - Thank you.
祝您有个美好的夜晚 -谢谢。
-
3. Serena, hi. How are you?
塞丽娜 你好吗。
-
4. I talked to Dr. Wallace today.
我今天跟华莱士博士谈过了。
-
5. He still has no idea why the medication's not working.
他也不知道为什么药物不起作用。
-
6. He told me he's thinking of running more tests.
他说要再做些检查。
-
7. I told him I'm thinking about getting a second opinion.
我告诉他 我要再听听其他人的意见。
-
8. Rex, this might sound silly,but are people staring at us?
雷克斯 这可能听起来很蠢,但大家是不是都在盯着我们。
-
9. Yeah. What's going on?
是啊 怎么回事。
-
10. Well, I could be wrong,but I suspect that Maisy Gibbons' client list
可能是我瞎猜,但我怀疑梅茜·吉本斯的客户名单。