<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第17集>>
-
1. Yeah, that's great. What am I gonna do?
很棒 我该怎么办呢。
-
2. What do you mean? - Obviously she needs to be told.
你什么意思 -显然她需要知道真相。
-
3. No, no, no, she doesn't. This is between Dennis and Alisa.
不 她不需要 这是他俩之间的事。
-
4. How can I ignore this?
我怎能坐视不管。
-
5. And I quote, "It's not like she can hear."
那叫什么话 "反正她也听不见"。
-
6. Lynette, you're starting to ramp up
勒奈特 这件事。
-
7. into that whole meddling thing you do.
你有点管得太宽了。
-
8. Excuse me? - Let me just handle it.
什么 -让我来吧。
-
9. Let's avoid a big thing.
别把事闹大。
-
10. Are you saying I can't be tactful?
你是说我处理不好吗。