<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第18集>>
-
1. ...you get nothing.
你就什么也得不到。
-
2. You don't trust me?
你不信任我。
-
3. I'm afraid not. - Well, that's too bad.
恐怕是这样 -那可真糟。
-
4. Because I'm not signing that piece of paper.
因为我不会签。
-
5. You're a very beautiful woman, Gabrielle.
你是个很美的女人 加布丽尔。
-
6. But... you're not very bright.
不过 你不够聪明。
-
7. If you don't sign it,I'll pull the plug on the settlement agreement, divorce you,and then you get what amounts to
如果你不签,我就会取消和解协议 跟你离婚,然后你就会分到。
-
8. about 50% of our current savings,which is basically nothing.
我们目前存款的一半,金额几乎为零。
-
9. So what do you expect to happen right now, Carlos?
那你现在想怎样 卡洛斯。
-
10. I'll sign the paper and jump right back into your arms?
我会签了协议然后跳进你怀里吗。