<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第18集>>
-
1. That's practically a chain.
实际上就是连锁店。
-
2. I don't have time for her hysterics.
我没精力跟她胡闹。
-
3. I sympathize, I really do.
我深表同情 真的。
-
4. But you have to take her back. - Why?
可你一定要把她接走 -为什么。
-
5. Because she wants to move in with me.
因为她想要搬来和我住。
-
6. I'd like to have a relationship again,and at my age, with a kid,if she moves into my house,even for a couple of years, I'm doomed.
我还想再谈恋爱,以我的年龄 还带着小孩,要是她搬到我家,就算只有几年 我也没戏了。
-
7. Wasn't there a plumber?
不是有个水管工吗。
-
8. Your mother said you were in love with a plumber.
你妈妈说你爱上了一个水管工。
-
9. I am. I mean, I was.
是的 我是说 我曾爱过。
-
10. It didn't work out. - I'm sorry.
但我们吹了 -很抱歉。