<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第21集>>
-
1. If you're so sure, why don't you just turn me in?
你这么有把握 干吗不直接去告发我。
-
2. Because Zach would never forgive me.
那样的话扎克永远不会原谅我。
-
3. And it's important that we be on good terms,seeing as how he's going to be living with me now.
而且他往后都要和我住,咱俩关系不能搞僵了。
-
4. What? - Your bags are packed.
什么 -你东西都收拾好了。
-
5. You're about to become a fugitive.
你就要开始亡命天涯了。
-
6. Is that the life you want for your son?
你想让你的儿子跟着受罪吗。
-
7. The two of you spending every night in a different town?
想要两个人一起居无定所吗。
-
8. No. You're a better father than that.
不会的 你是个好父亲。
-
9. I can't just leave him.
我不能就这么丢下他。
-
10. You stole him so that he could have a better life.
你把他偷来 让他过好日子。