<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第22集>>
-
1. I know it's tough to hear. None of us wanted to do this.
我知道这话不中听 大家也不想这样。
-
2. I appreciate what you guys are trying to do. I really do. Um...
谢谢你们努力想帮我 真的很感谢。
-
3. I'm not gonna change my mind.
我不打算改变主意。
-
4. In my life, I've been hurt a lot.
我这一辈子 受了不少伤害。
-
5. Karl and uh...
卡尔 还有...。
-
6. Well, it's just taught me to be cynical
这一切让我变得愤世嫉俗。
-
7. and expect the absolute worst from people.
总是把人往最坏的一面想。
-
8. I don't want to live like that any more,and when Mike asked me to move in with him,I was just happy, you know, just ridiculously happy.
我再也不想这样了,当麦克要我和他一起住时,我感到好开心 开心至极。
-
9. I mean, I still am. And I want to go with that feeling.
现在也是 我想跟着感觉走。
-
10. I love him and... I love him.
我爱他 就是爱他。