<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第22集>>
-
1. So here's what I'm thinking.
我正在考虑。
-
2. I'm gonna see if Dr. Morrison at the Lipstone clinic
看能不能让利普斯顿诊所的莫里森医生。
-
3. can come in and consult.
也参与会诊。
-
4. You want to bring someone else in?
你想让其他人参加诊断。
-
5. Your body isn't responding to the medication the way it should.
目前的治疗对你没起到应有的效果。
-
6. The tests we've run have all come back negative so I...
检查的结果不太好 所以我...。
-
7. I just want to be on the safe side.
我只是想保险起见。
-
8. Will you excuse me? I need to take this.
先失陪 我有别的急诊。
-
9. I don't know why,but I have this overwhelming feeling
不知道为什么,但我有种强烈的预感。
-
10. that you're gonna be just fine. I really do.
你会好起来的 一定。