返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第22集>>

  • 1. Lee Craig has the biggest ego of any doctor I know.
    李·克雷格是我认识的最自负的医生。
  • 2. If he wants to consult with someone,that means he's stumped.
    如果连他都需要和别人会诊,可见他真的没辙了。
  • 3. Which means I'm screwed. - Don't say that.
    也意味着我完蛋了 -别那么说。
  • 4. Damn it, Bree, do you understand what's going on here?
    该死 布里 你到底明不明白。
  • 5. I could die.
    我可能要死了。
  • 6. So could I. - What?
    我也可能啊 -什么。
  • 7. I could walk across the street tomorrow and be hit by a car.
    可能明天我过马路时就被车撞了。
  • 8. What in god's name is your point?
    你到底想说什么。
  • 9. All I'm saying is that we're both gonna die eventually.
    我想说 死亡可能会没预警地降临。
  • 10. In the time that we have left,whether it's two days or two decades,I think we should be nice to each other.
    所以在我们的有生之年,两天也好 二十年也好,我们都应该彼此珍惜。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 57 Previous Next