<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第22集>>
-
1. I gotta go tell Scotty. I'll see you later.
我得去告诉斯科蒂 一会见。
-
2. Tom, I was just coming to find you.
汤姆 我正要找你呢。
-
3. What the hell, Dan? I mean, what the hell?
这算什么 丹 你什么意思。
-
4. You promoted Annabel over me?
你竟然升安娜贝尔而不是我。
-
5. She got another job offer. I couldn't afford to lose her. Not now.
有家公司来挖墙角 我可不能失去她。
-
6. Well, guess what. You lose me. 'cause I quit.
好吧 那你要失去我了 我辞职。
-
7. Tom, don't overreact. - No.
汤姆 别这么冲动 -不是。
-
8. The first time you passed me by
你第一次把工作交给我的时候。
-
9. I took it like a good soldier.
我认认真真完成了。
-
10. But since Duggan had a heart attack,I have already been doing the job.
自从达根心脏病发作,我做了那么多努力。