返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第22集>>

  • 1. I have been doing it and then you just hand it to Annabel?
    这么久了 你却突然把它给安娜贝尔了。
  • 2. Ok. You made your point.
    好吧 我明白你的意思了。
  • 3. You know, You make crappy decisions on a daily baises,Dan, I gotta tell you.
    你虽然天天都做些蹩脚的决定,丹 我不吐不快。
  • 4. But this one, this is the stupidest.
    但这绝对是最失败的一个。
  • 5. Hey, watch yourself.
    说话注意点。
  • 6. You have been running this company into the ground since you got here.
    从你进公司以来 业绩一直在下滑。
  • 7. Well, I see I'm getting out easy.
    说出来真痛快。
  • 8. All right. Scavo
    好吧 斯加沃。
  • 9. You want to know why I gave that promotion to Annabel?
    知道我为什么升安娜贝尔的职吗。
  • 10. Why she got the nod instead of you?
    为什么她被肯定了而不是你。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 57 Previous Next