<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第23集>>
-
1. Sure. Yeah. As soon as I get through with this job,we'll make an appointment with that detective. Copeland.
等我下了班,我们就约那个科普兰警探见面。
-
2. Great. That's great.
好 好极了。
-
3. All right. So I'll... see you in a few hours.
好吧 我们 几小时后见面。
-
4. Ok. Hurry, though.
好的 不过赶紧。
-
5. I just have a feeling Paul young is in the middle of all of this.
我有种感觉 保罗·杨与此有关。
-
6. Well, let's not rush to judgment.
我们不要急着下判断。
-
7. What are you doing here? - I'm here to testify for you, Carlos.
你怎么来了 -来给你作证 卡洛斯。
-
8. Can you take those off? There's no way I'm dressing him.
把那些东西摘掉好吗 这样子我没法给他穿。
-
9. Gabby, thank god you're doing this.
加布 感谢上帝你居然肯来。
-
10. Beating up a second gay guy looks bad.
又打了个同性恋 情况很糟。