<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第23集>>
-
1. I know it sounds stupid. I do. I just...
我知道这听起来很蠢 我承认。
-
2. Is there a point to this?
这跟这桩案件有关系吗。
-
3. My point is that
我是说。
-
4. Carlos is an angry, jealous Neanderthal.
卡洛斯是个易怒 善妒的原始人。
-
5. But he's not a gay-basher.
但他绝不是个殴打同志的恶棍。
-
6. All right. I've heard enough. Counsel, approach.
好了 够了 原告律师过来。
-
7. I gotta be honest. I don't think we have a hate crime here.
老实说 我不认为这是起仇视罪。
-
8. Just so you know, you beat up the wrong guy.
知道吗 你打错人了。
-
9. Didn't you think it was strange that you had the only lawn
你就不奇怪你明明只有一块草坪。
-
10. that needed to be mowed three times a week?
却需要一周修剪三次吗。